Get the latest publications from BAS.
About the Barbados Agricultural Society
The nine Barbados commodity Associations are:
- Pig Farmers
- Egg & Poultry Producers
- Fruit & Vegetable Growers
- Floral Producers & Exporters
- Dairy and Beef Producers
- Sheep Farmers
- Cotton Growers
- Rabbit Farmers
- Bee Keepers
- Tourism and International Transport
- Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
- Education Youth Affairs and Sports
- Labour and Social Security
- Commerce Consumer Affairs and Business Development
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- To demonstrate the symbiotic relationship between agriculture and the community.
- To highlight the impact of agriculture on other economic sectors.
- To cater to the wide and divergent interests of the Barbadian public.
- To demonstrate the agricultural career opportunities for young people.
- To demonstrate the importance of agriculture in feeding and providing economic support to the family.
- To portray agriculture in a fun and interesting way.
- Agricultural Development Fund (ADF)
- Barbados Agricultural Development & Marketing Corp (BADMC)
- Barbados Agricultural Management Company Ltd (BAMC)
- Barbados Association of Non-Governmental Organization (BANGO)
- Barbados Chamber of Commerce
- Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute CARDI
- Caribbean Farmers Network (CaFAN)
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
Start your registration process here. Don’t miss your chance to showcase and sell your products and services at OUR Biggest Exhibition YET!
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Phone: (246) 436-6683/84
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grotto, Beckles Rd.,
St. Michael BB14205. Barbados